Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Rocky's Adventures X: Rocky vs. Sabrina's Hitman


 
ROCKY vs SABRINA’S HITMAN

by

Anthonystjoseph

Rocky and his owner Brad are walking home from Rocky’s favorite stomping ground, the dog park, and Rocky is acting a little nervous.

“Hey Brad, that cat over there has been following me home from the dog park for a couple of days now.”

“What cat?”

“THAT CAT OVER THERE ACROSS THE STREET DUDE!  Come on, I can’t be all the brains in this operation.  No wonder I run this show.”

“Oh, I see him.  He looks huge!”

“I know; looks a little mentally unhealthy too.  I don’t know what his problem is but Rocky can settle it for him.”

At this point, the cat that’s been following Rocky, crosses the street in a threatening manner and Rocky stops.

“Is this mangy looking cat wanting a piece of Rocky?”

Rocky growls menacingly.

“Hey Rocky, I’ve had a long day at work and I just want to go home and have a beer.”

Rocky growls some more at the cat that’s in the middle of the street approaching them.

“What’s your problem cat?”

“I’m here on Sabrina’s orders.  I’m not like Sabrina, Holy Water doesn’t work on me.”

“Who says I need Holy Water!?!”

“Oh please, every tom cat in the neighborhood saw you and your little man over there run into the church peeing on yourselves begging for holy water to try and ward off Sabrina.  You little woman!”

“What in the…  I don’t know what your problem is cat, but Rocky can settle it for you.”

Rocky’s owner takes a tighter hold on Rocky’s leash.

“LET ME GO BRAD!  LET ME GO!”

Rocky growls and tries to get loose while the cat starts hunching for an attack.

“I can smell you peeing on yourself from here Rocky. The whole alley is waiting to eat some Rocky soup!  Get ready poodle.”

“Did this cat just call me a POODLE?”

Rocky gets loose from his leash and lunges at the cat and the cat jumps in a nearby tree.

“You’re going to have to be faster than that poodle.”

“Keep calling me poodle!  We’re going to see who the poodle is here you mangy alley cat castoff!”

At this point Rocky’s owner is just tired of all of it and wants to go home.

“Rocky, let’s just leave that cat alone and go home.”

“Naw dude, you heard this thang call me a poodle and NOBODY calls Rocky a POODLE!”

“POODLE!  Poodle, poodle, POODLE!!!”

Rocky growls and barks his most viscous bark while showing his most dangerous poodle eating teeth.

The cat hunches and then lunges for Rocky’s back.  Rocky dodges the cat’s lunge and the cat jumps on top of a fence.

“So tell me MANGY, did Sabrina send a hit man or an acrobat.”

The cat lunges and Rocky catches it midair and then Rocky holds on tight to it while he twists and clamps and clamps and twist.  The ‘hit man’ cat Sabrina sent goes limp in Rocky’s jaw.

“Great Rocky! Just GREAT!  Now Sabrina is definitely coming back again for BOTH of us!”

“What did you want me to do?  Let the thing take me out or something.”

“Let’s go Rocky.  I’m getting so tired of your shenanigans.”

“As usual Brad, uh, uh, uh, I’m going to need you to get rid of the evidence.  I’m not eating that mangy thang.”

“Whatever Rocky.”

“You love me.”

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

1 comment: