Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Enjoy December


 
ENJOY DECEMBER

by

Anthonystjoseph

     Well, it’s December and everyone is going to be enjoying the holidays and winding up their year.  So in taking that into consideration I am going to make this a story month and tell the story of Rocky the Rottweiler.  The irascible and somewhat softhearted heathen who reminds us all of an ornery yet lovable neighbor with a huge appetite for poodles sprinkled with barbecue sauce.

     I still have powerful lessons and pearls of wisdom coming and January is going to be packed with wisdom, declarations, information, and acknowledgements. 

     As an added bonus for December, Rocky is going to come full circle in some all new chapters that will surprise all including Rocky himself.  Get ready for a month of hilarious fun and slip slobbery debauchery with everybody’s favorite dog Rocky.

     And believe me when I say, you’re not ready for the turn the Rocky Adventures is going to take.

     And I cannot wait for January to share some of what I have already comprised to share.  All in all, I thank God for allowing me to live the life I have lived in order to have the experiences and knowledge to share what I am going to share.  And remember to tell a friend to check out my words if you have the slightest inkling they will enjoy them.

     But more importantly and once again, thank you to all my readers around the world and a huge thank you to my growing twitter audience and followers.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment