Friday, December 4, 2015

Rocky's Adventures III: Oh Rocky!


 
OH, ROCKY!

by

Anthonystjoseph

 
“Oh Rocky”

“What man, what now!?!”

“YOU know what!”

“What?”

“Everybody on board is looking for that girl’s poodle and even though this is a big ship, I know you had something to do with it Rocky!  I know you had something to do with that poodle disappearing.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about man.”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. Don’t even think I don’t remember what you did to my old girlfriend’s poodle two years ago.”

“Hey man, I have absolutely no recollection or idea whatsoever of what you are talking about.”

“Don’t start Rocky, don’t start with your lies, just, don’t, start.”

“Hey man, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Keep on Rocky, Keep on.”

“You love me.”

“Where’s the poodle Rocky?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Then tell me why your stomach is bulging and I haven’t even fed you yet.”

“What bulge?”

(knock, knock, knock)

“WHERE’S THE POODLE ROCKY!”

“Hey man, keep your voice down.  I’m gonna need your help on this one.”

“ROCKY!”

“I said keep your voice down.  Now listen, we’re gonna need to do something with that poodle’s collar, it’s under your bed.”

“Oh Rocky”

“Don’t ‘Oh Rocky’ me, that thing was constantly yapping, ‘yap, yap, yap,’ it was just getting on my nerves. Y’all were swimming in the ocean, YOU didn’t feed me. What’s a brother supposed to do? Two plus two man, two plus two, do the math man, I’m a four kind of dog and YOU know that about me!  Next time, feed a brother.”

“Now it’s my fault!”

“I’m just saying”

“Oh Rocky”

(knock, knock, knock)

“Quit your whining and man up.  Now listen, get the collar from under your bed.”

“Oh Rocky”

“MAN UP!  Now get the collar and put it in your suitcase and just act like nothing happened and you haven’t HEARD or SEEN a thing.”

“Oh Rocky”

(knock, knock, knock)

(opens door)

“Yeah, Hey Trish, how’s it going?  Great swim we had huh?”

“Have you seen my poodle?”

“No, I just realized I had left Rocky locked in the cabin the whole time we were swimming so I need to take him out to relieve himself.”

“Oh, poor Rocky, he’s so cute”

“Well I’ll tell you if I see your poodle.”

“Okay”

(shuts door)

“Nice move on ‘leaving me locked in the room’ bro.”

“Don’t even start Rocky, don’t even START!”

“You love me, now let’s just go on deck like nothing happened.  Hey, get me some water so I can take a leak and make that ‘locked in the cabin’ story all good.  I happened to let a nice flow go in her room after the uh, ruh, poodle thing happened, we can blame that on the poodle.”

“Oh Rocky”

“You love me.”

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment