Thursday, December 3, 2015

Rocky's Adventures II: The Dog Did It Again



THE DOG DID IT AGAIN
 

by

Anthonystjoseph

“Hey man, look; you left the Ham on the edge of the dining room table and went for a walk.  What do you want me to do?”

“Leave the human food alone.”

“Human food, hey man, we were eating pigs when you humans were still chewing leaves…  Let’s keep this in proper perspective.”

“Hey ROCKY, the perspective is, you don’t pay any bills around here.”

“Here we go with that again.  Look rookie, I don’t know what makes you think I have that kind of control.  It’s not like I’m a German shepherd or one of them controllable hounds.  I’m a predator; me, it, edible, it’s done.”

“You’re going to be done around here if you keep eating my food.”

“Get a poodle! Oh wait, that wouldn’t look to good to the ladies if Brad had a poodle now would it?  This is a mutually benefiting relationship BRAD.  I make you look manly with my slovenly gait, my roaming predatory eyes, and sincere affection; and you feed me when your back is, and isn’t turned.”

“Keep it up Rocky, keep it up.”

“You love me.”

“Keep it up.”

“What’s for dinner rookie?”

“Keep it up Rocky, just keep it up.”

“You love me.”

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment