Monday, December 14, 2015

Rocky's Adventures IX: Rocky's Nightmare: Sabrina Returns


 
ROCKY’S NIGHTMARE:  SABRINA RETURNS

by

Anthonystjoseph

Rocky’s owner comes home from a long day at work and all the curtains are drawn and no lights are on in the house.

“Dude! Get in here and shut the door!  HURRY!  SHUT THE DOOR!”

“What’s going on Rocky?  What have you done NOW?”

“I haven’t done ANYTHING!  You know my story!”

Rocky goes to peek out a window and seems to be extremely agitated and frightened which is unusual for Rocky.

“Then why are you hiding in the house and peeking out the curtains?”

“It’s that thing man!  That Demon!  It’s back and it’s looking for me!”

“What demon?”

“DON’T ACT STUPID DUDE!  YOU know what DEMON I’m talking about!  Red was at the dog park today and apparently SABRINA the DEMON cat came strolling around the outside of the dog park scaring all the dogs and telling them to tell ROCKY she’s coming for him!”

“But I broke up with her owner Serena”

Rocky jumps up on the couch and peeks out the curtains again.

“Oh man, this is not good. This is not good.  Our Father, who art in Heaven…”

“Rocky, why would Sabrina want to come back and bother you?”

“Hey man, apparently, Sabrina was ‘Terrence’ the ‘Love Doctor’s’ main squeeze.  Sabrina told Red she heard through the alley cat grapevine that I did away with ‘Terrence’.  She’s vowed revenge!”

Rocky peeks out the window again.

“Did you get that message I left for you at work to bring home some holy water?”

“No ROCKY!  I didn’t get that message.  And besides, we’re Christians, not Catholics.”

“Well I think we’re going to need to become Catholic TOO!  I think we need some holy water for that demon cat Sabrina.”

“It doesn’t work that way Rocky, you can’t be both”

“HOW DO YOU KNOW!?!  You don’t know any more about it than I do!”

“I know Rocky, I know.”

Rocky peeks out the window again and thinks he sees something.

“DUDE!  I think I see HER!”

Rocky’s owner runs to the window, he himself being a little fearful of Sabrina.

“Where?”

“Over there, by the tree.”

They both stare intensely at the tree looking for any sign of movement.  Meanwhile, Sabrina casually walks in through the doggy door in the kitchen.

“Hello boys.”

“AAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

Rocky and his owner both jump straight through the plate glass window and head as fast as they can for the car.

“START THE CAR MAN!  START THE CAR!”

“I’M STARTING IT ROCKY!  I’M STARTING IT!”

“AND head for a church!  A CATHOLIC CHURCH!  We need HOLY WATER!”

Rocky starts praying

“Lord please let the church be open, please let the church be open.”

“You better HOPE its open.  If you would just stop eating every poodle and cat in sight then we wouldn’t be in this predicament,”

“Lord, I promise not to eat another living thing if you just KILL that Sabrina Lord.”

“Oh that’ll work Rocky, that’ll work!  Asking God to kill somebody.”

“SHUT UP DUDE!  The Lord works in mysterious ways!”

“The Lord don’t kill nobody ROCKY!”

“How do YOU know!?!”

Rocky and his owner make it to the Catholic Church and race inside all cut up from the plate glass window and panting from being scared and out of breath.  A priest walks up to them looking them over and Brad speaks up.

“Excuse me sir, but we were wondering if you could give us some Holy Water?”

The priest looks them both over and realizes he’s seen this before and then speaks.

“Don’t tell me, you’ve met Sabrina.”

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

1 comment:

  1. I think Sabrina is one of my favorite villains! Rocky can hide in that church all he wants ~ Sabrina is WAITING! She'll be BACK!

    ReplyDelete