Thursday, December 10, 2015

Rocky's Adventures VII: Rocky Meets A Demon


 
ROCKY MEETS A DEMON

by

Anthonystjoseph

Rocky’s owner comes home and Rocky is over in the corner peeing on himself.

“What the hell Rocky!  What is wrong with you?”

“Rocky needs Jesus man.  Rocky needs Jesus!”

“What are you talking about?  You’re not even a Christian!”

“Your new girlfriend man, your new GIRLFRIEND!  She came into the house while you were at work since you gave her a key to move in and she brought her cat.  At least I THINK IT WAS A CAT!”

“So, you’ve dealt with cats in the house before.”

“Hey man!  This is not your typical cat!  I’m not even sure it’s a CAT!”

“Rocky”

“Don’t Rocky me man.  You and your girlfriends.  Rocky’s going to get a weak heart with all this madness you’re bringing home.  Oh Lord; take Rocky to a safe place, take Rocky to a safe place Lord.”

“What do you mean, ‘Oh Lord’.  With your new found ‘Christian’ values you should know you can’t be taking the Lord’s name in vain.”

“Rocky doesn’t know the rules man, but with this cat in the house, we both better learn ‘em fast!”

(sighs) “Where’s the cat Rocky?”

“The ‘THING’, and your GIRLFRIEND, are upstairs.  Your ‘girlfriend’ wants to show the demon cat your house.  Or their house, after they do away with us!”

“Hold on Rocky, I’m going upstairs to see what’s going on.”

“TAKE A CROSS AND SOME HOLY WATER!  That cat’s from the underworld!”

“Whatever Rocky, whatever.”

Rocky’s owner goes upstairs to see his girlfriend and her cat.

“Hey honey, are you up here?”

“Yeah sweetie, I’m just showing my cat Sabrina around so she will be comfortable when we move in.”

“WHAT THE HELL!  IS THAT A CAT?”

From downstairs Rocky screams

“I TOLD YOU DUDE!  RUN DOWN HERE AND START THE CAR!”

“Don’t be funny.  This is Sabrina!”

“SABRINA!  What’s wrong with her eyes?”

“Aren’t they beautiful?”

“I’m not picking up beautiful if you want the truth.  Let’s go downstairs and talk about this.”

They go downstairs where Rocky is still cowering in the corner in his own pee.

“My dog seems to be having a problem with the cat babe.”

“Oh it’s just nothing.  They’ll get to know each other and all will be fine.  We’ll be one big happy family.  Hey Rocky, this is Sabrina.”

She sits Sabrina down on the floor to get comfortable.

“Sabrina!  Dude, isn’t your girlfriend’s name Serena?  Serena and Sabrina; I’ll bet that cat is her twin sister!  Probably witches, I heard about that kind of freaky stuff from Red next door.”

“Shut up Rocky, let me handle this.”

“Are you talking to your dog?”

“SHE CAN HEAR US!?!  Oh dude, this is not good.  This is NOT good!”

“No, I’m not talking to my dog.”

“Yes you are.  I can hear you and so can Sabrina.”

The cat Sabrina starts slowly walking towards Rocky while she stares him down.

“I’m outta here dude.  You’re on your own.”

Rocky takes off with the speed of light towards the back door and goes straight through the screen door leaving a hole in the screen.

Serena and Sabrina both turn towards Rocky’s owner.

“Hey Serena, you know, I was doing some thinking at work today and I think it’s just too soon after my breakup to have someone new move in.  I think we might be going too fast.”

The cat Sabrina looks at Serena and then back at Rocky’s owner and then slowly starts walking towards Rocky’s owner.

“Hey, hey, hey, Serena.  I’m not sure what’s going on here but this is not going to work.  What kind of friggin’ cat is that anyway?”

“That’s not a cat.”

Rocky’s owner takes off with the speed of light towards the back door and goes straight through the screen door leaving a hole as big as him now in the screen door.

Rocky’s owner joins Rocky at the rear of the yard where they both cower peeing on themselves.

In the house Serena looks at Sabrina.

“Well Sabrina, I guess we lost another one.”

“It might be my eyes Serena.  You may have to get me some contacts.”

“You think so.”

“Yeah maybe, if you want a man.”

Serena and Sabrina leave out the front door. 

Rocky and his owner are still in the back yard waiting for the house to be vacated.

“You didn’t find that one at the dog park, did you genius?”

“No I didn’t Rocky.”

“How many times have I told you to stick to the dog park.”

“It’s my love life Rocky.”

“Well your love life is going to be the death of both us.  Now go in the house and see if the coast is clear and that damn demon cat is gone.”

He goes in the house and sees that Serena and Sabrina are gone and calls to Rocky and tells him they’re gone.  Rocky slowly strolls in the house.

“Who pissed in the corner over there dude?”

“That would be you Rocky.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about man.  None of this ever happened.”

“None of what?”

“Now you’re learning poodle.  Now you’re learning.  Both of our man cards remain intact if none of this ever gets out.”

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites in my Rocky Adventure... And remember, keep up on Rocky because there is more coming!!!

    ReplyDelete