Saturday, September 5, 2015

What You Mean To Me


 
WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME

by

Anthonystjoseph

     I just want to make this perfectly clear.  I want to make sure that I let You know what You mean to me.  You, You, are very special to me.  You mean everything to me.  But You, You, You mean nothing to me.  You have never meant anything to me.  Even though I thought about You and even though You thought about me; You mean nothing to me. 

     I just want to make sure that You in particular know I am not talking about You.  I want You to know that You mean everything to me and without You this life would mean nothing.  But don’t confuse how I feel about You, because my feelings for You are very clear.  I could care less whether You live or die.  I would have been better off never having known You.  But I just want You to make sure that You know how much I love You and having known You.  I want to thank God for putting You on this earth and placing You in my path.  You mean everything to me and I hope I mean something to You.

     But make sure that You know that I don’t give a rat’s ass about You.  I have never cared for You from the start.  I knew You were fake and playing a game from the beginning.  You need to work on your skills because your game was clearly evident from the moment I met You.  But You know I love You because You never came with games and your heart and soul were always the same.  You know I love You and You mean everything to me.

     But not You!

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment