Friday, September 11, 2015

Sent To Share


 
SENT TO SHARE

by

Anthonystjoseph

     While trying to encourage me in my youth, my grandmother once said to me, “I just hate to see such a brilliant mind go to waste!”  My grandmother was referring to the fact that I was not pursuing any goals that she felt sufficient for my bearing.  The words she spoke to me haunt me to this day; for I feel with the lack of parental guidance and discipline I was given I will not share all I was capable of sharing.  I am continually haunted by the fear of having let myself and my path down in not sharing all of the truths I have come to learn…  The fear of having not learned all the truths I was sent to learn…  I do feel we are sent…  I do feel we are meant to share…  Once, I was even told by a spiritual entity that I in particular was supposed to share.

     All of these fears and haunts manifest themselves in my thoughts and then I realize and tell myself, “I am not Atlas”.  I do not carry the weight of the world on my shoulders alone.  I have to remind myself that there are many others that are also meant to share and many others that help with the burden of spreading truth.  And even if in my path I only help one person get through a struggle; even if I only help one person smile; I will have done my job…  Because the truth is; I was only sent to do the jobs I do. 

     My strength, understanding, and release from the fear and haunts of not fulfilling my destiny come in the form of young children who spout words of wisdom and tell me deep in my soul that they will carry on the mission.  My understanding also comes from elders who help to spread the words and wisdoms of truth.  I have always said and told people that the body is a ‘rent-a-car’ and that it is a vehicle that you are simply using and must turn in eventually and then continue on your path: C.S. Lewis, as in the photo above, supposedly stated it in a different way but says the same thing, “You don’t have a soul.  You have a body.  You ARE a soul.” 

     I am released from my haunts and my fears because I am not here sharing alone.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment