Friday, September 25, 2015

Convertible Clowns X: The Dark Lord & The Heart of Hell


 
CONVERTIBLE CLOWNS X: THE DARK LORD & THE HEART OF HELL

by

Anthonystjoseph

     After Anthonystjoseph had lunged at the Dark Lord and turned him into dust, the Convertible Clowns and all of the demons of the underworld were lost and didn’t know what to do?  They all stood and stared as Anthonystjoseph rode the angelic winged cougar to freedom.  Ridiculous Rodney giggled and said, “I guess this is why the Dark Lord wanted Anthonystjoseph dead.  Toothless Tito hauled off and smacked Ridiculous Rodney to the ground as flames erupted throughout the entire chamber of the Dark Lords Throne.  All of a sudden there was a rumble that seemed to shake the entire underworld as the flames engulfed everything and everyone.  The flames seemed to be everywhere but no one seemed to burn as they all stared at each other in wonder. 

     All of a sudden a sky blue luminescent swirl revealed itself in front of the Dark Lords chair on his throne.  The light began to change colors as it became larger and became a deep purple and then a very light yellow and then culminated in a deep dark red and all the clowns and demons just stared waiting to see what was going to happen.  Paula the Prison Bird said, “I believe our Lord and Master is returning.”  The deep red swirl of light got larger and larger as little pearls of deep red stars began to gather in the light.  Then in a flash of brilliant fluorescent orange the Dark Lord appeared in the center of the swirl that had become as large as the chair that sat on the throne.  The Dark Lord stood there in all his demonic glory taking human form and surveying the room while holding what the clowns and demons thought was the most beautiful jeweled medallion they had ever seen.  The jeweled medallion seemed to be a symbol of a heart made out of the most beautiful rubies and diamonds that the world had ever known.  The heart seemed to actually pulse with its own life force.  They all stared in awe as the Dark Lord stood and inhaled and exhaled with heavy breaths that revealed his anger at the turn of events that occurred as a result of Anthonystjoseph’s capture.

     The flames that engulfed the throne room slowly dissipated as all of the clowns and demons bowed to the Dark Lord showing their thankfulness of his return.  The Dark Lord walked to his throne chair and stood in front of it as he addressed his followers and captives.  The Dark Lord held out the heart shaped medallion of rubies which was held by a long neck chain and said, “I hold before you, The Heart of Hell.  This is one of the most powerful amulets and prized possessions in all the underworld.  The wearer of The Heart of Hell carries with them a lot of powers of the Dark Lord and I see all that they see and hear all that they hear when they wear it.”  At this moment a large stone side door to the Throne room opens and reveals a luminescent demon of a dark sky blue tone that stares at all of the clowns and demons of the underworld as they all stare at this unknown creature who is clearly one of the Dark Lord’s highest ranking demons. 

     The Dark Lord tells the gathering of clowns and demons, “Behold, I give you one of the Captains of my army and one of the best assassins I have ever had.”  The Dark Lord pauses as the entire room takes in the startling look of the demonic looking but seemingly beautiful being.  The demon assassin has luminescent sky blue snake eyes and a beautiful human face except for the lower half which is a skeleton.  The Dark Lord’s voice roars and the room trembles as he says, “This is, Rojalinda!”  He continues, “She is going to succeed where you pitiful Convertible Clowns failed.  She will kill Anthonystjoseph.”

     As an unusual act, the Dark Lord in his human form steps down from his throne and walks through the clowns and demons up to Rojalinda as she bows before the Dark Lord.  He places his hand under her chin and raises her half human and half skeletal face as she rises and smiles with her snake eyes at the Dark Lord.  He says to her in a soothing voice, “You my child, you will take care of this rodent called Anthonystjoseph.  I want my world rid of him.”  Rojalinda replies, “You know I will my Lord.  Your bidding is my command.”  The Dark Lord purrs as Rojalinda bows her head and he places The Heart of Hell medallion around her neck.  The contrast of her sky blue pallor and the deep ruby red glowing glare of The Heart of Hell medallion has all of the clowns and demons in the chamber enthralled.  In an effort to save his own command and rank, Toothless Tito shouts, “THE DARK LORD HAS SPOKEN!”  The chamber room of clowns and demons erupts in jubilation.

    Then, back at the lake in the desert, Anthonystjoseph stands on the porch staring at the angelic being that claimed to be his soulmate.  As Anthonystjoseph is staring at the ethereal being who says it is time to go home, a sky blue luminescent steel sword plunges through the angelic beings back and pierces through the beings heart as Anthonystjoseph screams, “Nooooooo.”  The angelic being slumps and falls to the ground as Anthonystjoseph sees Rojalinda for the first time standing behind the angelic figure having wielded the fatal wound with the sword.  I am in shock as I stare at the clearly demonic being with the half skeletal face and the blue snake like eyes.  I scream at the demon, “What have you done!”  The hooded sky blue demon says, “No less than I am about to do to you.”  I respond, “The only thing you can do to me is send me to Heaven!”  The sky blue half skeletal being responds, “Well then prepare for your trip.”

     Now even though I am not afraid to go to Heaven, I take off running.  The sky blue demonic looking creature with the luminescent blue sword looks like nothing to play with.  Something in my mind is clearly telling me the demon is from the underworld.  I thought all of that underworld business was done.  All of a sudden the sky blue demon responds to the thoughts in my mind and says, “I am the holder of The Heart of Hell and yes I am reading your thoughts.  My name is Rojalinda and the Dark Lord who is very much alive has sent me to destroy you and rid the world of you.  You shall be on your way and leave our world completely.  Yes Anthonystjoseph, its Christmas Cookie Time!”

     The angelic cougar all of a sudden lands in between this Rojalinda demon and myself and Rojalinda who has started slowly walking towards my direction with her sword drawn stops in her tracks.  The angelic cougar roars at Rojalinda and she flies into the air and tells me, “We shall save this meeting for another day Mister ‘Stjoseph or whatever you call yourself.  But believe me when I tell you, I have never failed the Dark Lord and your time to leave this world has arrived.”  I look at the cougar and say, “You want to tell me what is going on and what the hell that thing is.”

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted © and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment