Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thank you




  THANK YOU

by

Anthonystjoseph

     As someone who was born to be a writer, I want to thank YOU, my readers.  I have said it before and I will say it again, as a child I never wanted to be a writer, but as life went on it was clear that it was what I was supposed to do.  Writing was what I was meant to do.  Writing is all I want to do.  I live and I lived for it.  But most of all, I want to again thank you, my readers.  You mean more to me than any Literary Agent or Publisher could ever mean.

     In the week that just passed, I have had readers from of course the United States but also readers from Russia, Portugal, Australia, France, the United Kingdom, and Latvia.  I also often have regular readers from Germany, Canada, Luxembourg, Malaysia, China and the Ukraine.  Of course my strongest readership is in the United States but for some blessed reason my readership in Russia, Germany, Canada, France and Malaysia is very strong as well.  I thank all of you personally.

     I want you to know that I sit there with you when you read my stories.  I smile with you when you laugh at my words.  I relish the moments when you cringe at my words.  I live for the moments when personal friends say directly to my face, “You wrote that!?!”  It brings me joy throughout my existence to provide entertainment and thought provoking moments to those who find my writings and come back faithfully to read my stories.  I am close to fifty thousand readers of my stories over time and it gives me joy that people take moments from their day and their life to sit, laugh, think, and cuddle with my mind.  Without you I am nothing but a student.  With you I am a student with fellow classmates.

     Thank you.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted  and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment