Thursday, October 1, 2015

Convertible Clowns XII: The Assassination of Anthonystjoseph


 
CONVERTIBLE CLOWNS XII: THE ASSASSINATION OF ANTHONYSTJOSEPH

by

Anthonystjoseph

     The angelic cougar carrying Anthonystjoseph landed near the cave in the desert and once again they had a conversation.  The cougar explained that all that will happen has not been written.  The course of history is set but the path the river takes to that history is not.  Apparently it was not time for Anthonystjoseph to be with his soulmate and it was also clear that there was another earthly challenge for Anthonystjoseph and this Rojalinda demon from the underworld.  I explained to the cougar, “You saw that demon with that huge sword and that half skeleton face.  How can I deal with something like that?”  The cougar responds, “First off, never fear anything.  You’ve already learned that lesson.  Maybe this lesson is for her to learn and maybe she will defeat you but the outcome on your end will not change anything.  You will either defeat her or you will join us in Heaven.  Both outcomes are acceptable as you well know.”  I begrudgingly explain, “Well you know, personally, I’d rather not meet my end by a demonic sword through the heart but that’s just my personal opinion…  You know.”

     The cougar doesn’t deign to laugh or smile at my humor and says, “Always the funny man.  Anyway Anthonystjoseph, I must go, but remember, be strong.”  The cougar leaves the cave as I try not to gather a rock and throw it at him in his ‘be strong’ nonsense.  I would rather they just handle some of this mess and let me be me!  I saw how the demon Rojalinda was afraid of the angelic cougar.  Why didn’t he just take care of her and rid the world of that half skeletal thing.  Why don’t these people leave me out of their war?  I gather myself and my so called strength and decide to leave the cave and return to the cabin.  As I sneak up on the cabin trying to hide behind the bushes, I see that the area is clear and there is no signs of anything like a demon that is glowing sky blue so I go inside the cabin and make myself some lunch. 

     I finish my lunch and take a long and much needed nap after the last few days horrific events and wake up just as the Sun is setting.  I start a fire in the fireplace and contemplate my life and the revelatory presence and then loss of my soulmate.  I venture out onto the porch and then I see her.  The sky blue demon who calls herself Rojalinda is floating above the lake in the moonlight watching me with her snake eyes emitting something close to a smile.  We stare at each other intently with both of our souls seeming to talk to each other knowing this meeting would always happen.  She glides over the water of the lake and then lands on the ground in front of the cabin.  I stare at her.  She stares at me.  She walks slowly towards me as I stand my ground figuring it is useless to run. 

     When she gets close enough I try and pull the same move as I pulled on The Dark Lord figuring it would most likely work.  I go to grab her by encircling my arms around her and saying The Lord’s Prayer but she is too quick for me, she’s heard of my one move against evil.  All of a sudden as I try to grab her she pulls her blue luminescent steel sword from under her cape in one swift move and then I feel it before I see it.  She has plunged the sword through my chest cavity with the ease of the wind and it has directly pierced my heart.  I look down at the sword and then back into her face and directly into her eyes as she leans her face into mine and her snake eyes smile.  I am suddenly above my body looking down on the scene of her, Rojalinda, with the sword still pierced through my chest.  The demon Rojalinda looks up into the sky and seems to be looking directly at me and then smiles with her eyes one more time when she makes a move faster than anything I have ever seen before.  All of a sudden she withdraws the sword in one swift move and before my lifeless body can fall to the ground she does a three hundred and sixty degree spin and decapitates me in one second while my lifeless body was still standing of its own accord with not enough time in her move for gravity to make it drop.  She catches my head by its hair before my head falls and looks at my soul in the sky and opens her skeletal jaw and laughs out loud in her demonic way which is very similar to the laugh of the Dark Lord himself.

     Surprisingly, I feel nothing in regards to sadness in her decapitating my soulless physical body because I know that it is not me.  I am above her and free and unable to be harmed at this point.  I watch with pity for her squandered soul and the life of pain and sadness that have led her to the being she is and has become, I feel sorry for her.  As a now spiritual entity I feel the pain of her life that makes her what she is and I actually wish she had been stronger to avoid becoming what she has become.  I turn my back on her in her laughter at believing she is a success in my assassination.  I leave her to her world.  She left my headless body in the desert to be ravaged by the desert animals as it slowly decayed.

     Rojalinda returns to the underworld and all of the underworld have heard of her success in assassinating Anthonystjoseph.  She walks into the chamber of the throne room and the crowd of clowns and demons part as she walks through the crowd carrying the head of the Dark Lord’s prey, Anthonystjoseph.  The Dark Lord sits in his chair on his throne with his demonic smile as Rojalinda rolls Anthonystjoseph’s head to the bottom of his throne and it lands at his feet.  The Dark Lord lets out a trembling laugh as all the clowns and demons start to laugh with him.  Ridiculous Rodney suddenly shouts, “Ring a ding ding. No more righteous thing.  Anthonystjoseph is DEAD!”  The whole crowd of clowns and demons join in and they all start to sing, “Ring a ding ding.  No more righteous thing.  Anthonystjoseph is DEAD!”  They spend their time celebrating the Dark Lord’s victory and the fact that the Dark Lord is pleased and everyone feels safer not fearing his wrath as much as they have recently been fearing it.  Paula the Prison bird and Ridiculous Rodney who felt it and suffered the most with their new clown looks from hell are the most relieved.

     As I had turned from the sight of Rojalinda standing over my lifeless body in the desert while holding my head by the hair with her hand I saw it…  There it was right before my eyes.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted © and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment