Sunday, May 29, 2016

God Chronicles XVIII: The Dealer



THE DEALER

by

Anthonystjoseph

     Some people wonder why I talk about God so much or why I always talk about the world and its’ problems all the time.  The answer is simple.  I want answers.  I’m looking for answers.  I am finding answers.  I know some people read my works and wonder if I’m a squirrel trying to find a nut or a nut trying to find a squirrel.  I’ll tell you, I’m a nut who is trying to find the squirrel that is feeding off of our asses and a squirrel trying to find the nut who is running this show.  Because if you look around at the crazy music of our world and look closely enough you can easily see that our world is clearly orchestrated.  There is an invisible composer at work, a true maestro.

     Even as a child I constantly questioned our clearly manipulated environment and wondered when the wizard was going to step out from behind the invisible curtain and say, “Surprise!”  Surprise nothing; I know he, she, or it is there!  I am waiting for the day that very same wizard comes from behind that curtain and I am going to try my best not to run up and kick that (insert expletive here) in the shin and say, “What in the hell are you doing!?!  Can’t you see what’s going on in the world?”  And if he, she, or it says one thing about ‘free will’ I will lose all composure and have to be carried off by whatever friends I have that are strong enough to face the wizard with me.  Yeah, I got friends!

     It has always been very clear to me that we are all simply here as visitors.  We are all simply here in bodies that I like to commonly refer to as ‘rent-a-cars’.  Why do I refer to our wonderful and individually occupied bodies as ‘rent-a-cars’?  Because guess what?  You have to return that body!  You have to return that car.  That body is temporary.  The only car you own is your soul.  So the only thing we take when we leave this rock is our knowledge and all that we have gained from our lessons.  So personally, all I have ever been really interested in is learning and seeking true knowledge of true worth.  I’ve also sought love because a clear lesson of life is that love is the most valuable commodity of life and any kind of living so I have sought that elusive being of love for most of my life as well.

     The moral of the story; don’t hate the player, hate the game.  I work for ‘Gabriel’, research his name.  Gabriel is a messenger.  I’m just here to spread a message.  I am going to spend my life and my days figuring out what life has dealt me and us because there is clearly a ‘Dealer’.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted © and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment