Monday, May 16, 2016

God Chronicles XI: You Will Be In Heaven



 
YOU WILL BE IN HEAVEN

by

Anthonystjoseph

I could never be in Heaven unless you were there

I will always make noise until they all stare

That’s how I know

That’s how I can say

You will be in Heaven

With me one day

I will pick at God’s knees until they are bare

He’ll say to me finally

Alright child, alright child, what is it you want?

I’ll then say to him when I have his attention

I want my friend now whom you have in detention

I want my friend now who isn’t here

This is a friend I hold very dear

Then God and I will sit down and make a big plan

We will create a world, for you to live in and exist

A world created from God’s heavenly mist

In this world you will learn the rules

In this world you will endure several lessons

You will come to know God and wear heavenly dressings

And at the conclusion of your world when the lessons are done

You will come to be and receive a heavenly sum

Because I love you

Because I need you

Heaven will not be Heaven

Unless you are there too

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted © and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment