Friday, July 5, 2013

The Truth





THE TRUTH

by

Anthonystjoseph
 
     Some people have come to be very liberal with the truth…  Even some learned scholars will tell you, “well, that’s your truth and everybody has their ‘own’ truth.”  Well let me tell you that that is completely wrong and misleading, in fact, it’s a lie.  Everybody might have their own ‘version’ but the truth is the truth and one true thing you’ve heard about truth is that IT will be set free. 

     The truth is the TRUTH!  There is no such thing as two different truths…  My right foot IS my RIGHT foot.  Now the so called ‘new-era’ thinkers might say to me that my right foot to them, when looking at me, is my left foot.  Well, they would be WRONG, because neither one of my feet are theirs so it will ALWAYS be my, ‘right’ foot.

     Simply put, there is only one truth because only IT can be set free; because if IT is set free and it is NOT the truth but only a ‘version’ disguised as the truth, then the TRUTH is still being held hostage and the lie of YOUR ‘version’ is running around calling itself the TRUTH.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted  and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment