Friday, July 12, 2013

A Sermon





A SERMON

by

Anthonystjoseph
 

     I can tell you one thing, my higher power, whoever or whatever it is, is most definitely the ONE.  Well, wait a minute; I do take a lot of hits though…  Let’s discuss that…  Traveling the righteous road as a righteous man serving the greater good in order for righteousness to win out; that is my motto dictated to me by my soul. I cannot change it no matter how mad I get or how much vengeance I may want to seek.  To tell you how messed up my righteous path is; if I litter, my higher power or what most call God, slaps me no later than two minutes or two blocks away from said litter spot.  So it disturbs me when I have someone who considers and declares themselves a Christian right to my face when in their unscrupulous and decrepitly deceptive world, littering is a sacred offering on the scale of their wrong doings.

     I bring up this point because of a neighbors actions and revelatory statements when she didn’t even know she was revealing her true nature.  This neighbor religiously claims to be a Christian…  This neighbor constantly reminds you of her Christian status with constant mentions and daily sprinkles of her Christianity.  This neighbor always reminds me of how she goes to church every Sunday.  This neighbor even explains that she tithes and gives ten percent of all her money to the church.  When she told me that she tithed ten percent of all her money I didn’t miss a beat and turned to my house and pointed to it and told her that I was going to start a church in my house and she could give ME the ten percent, I’ll gladly take it.  Truth is, I wouldn’t.  Before we go on I’m going to tell you one thing loud and clear; GOD does not want your ten percent.  GOD does not need your money and he damn sure doesn’t need your money to help others.  If God cannot help others then he or it is NOT God.  Let’s move on; charity is a good thing but stupidity is a whole different issue.

     So when I explain to this woman about something I’m doing as a benefit for MY neighbors when I sell and leave my home tells me, “What do YOU care, you’re not going to be here anymore.”  Baby, it’s all about making this world a better place and making it a better place because YOU HAVE BEEN THERE! 

     This neighbor’s statement of ‘what do I care’ reflects the fact that when SHE leaves a place, she doesn’t care what’s left behind in her wake…  This tells me her soul will basically CRAP on its past and not care what it leaves behind.  So do not tell me you are a Christian when you are not.  I always remember great words when I hear them the first time and the bible has a lot of great words and some that are ‘so so’ and then some I think the wrong guy snuck in.  I often think of the words in The Bible that say, “…and those that say they are Jews but they are NOT”.  Those biblical words are saying, ‘Those that say they are something and they are NOT’. 

     Those that say they are Christians and they are NOT.  Those that say they are righteous and they are NOT.  Those that say they are your friends and they are NOT.  Those that say they are your family and they are NOT!

     This neighbor woman professes the Christian Doctrine and has a different heart all together unbeknownst to even her.  So don’t crap on your past and at least try and learn to be a person that leaves flower seeds in your footsteps and perfume flavor in your exhales.  Like the song says, the moral of the story is, “Make this world a better place, the world in which WE live.”

“Bye”.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted  and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment