Monday, February 6, 2017

Touching And Dazzling The Flame




TOUCHING AND DAZZLING THE FLAME

by

Anthonystjoseph

     There is a reason such celestial stars like Prince, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley, etc., have ended their lives in a blaze of stupor surrounded by drugs.  I can tell you because I know.  When one has touched the flame of life so closely and has received adoration for burning so bright, it is like a drug.  Now clearly, I have not received adoration on the level of the previous listed individuals, but just the same, I have felt and been adored by many.  I have lived.  Getting so close to the ‘flame of adoration’ leaves you with a desire to live your entire life there which is almost impossible in our world.  The trick is learning to not crave the flame…  To not crave the adoration…  You would have to be a master to accomplish such a task…  Thankfully, I am a master.

     Why am I a master?  Because I have done this so many times before.  I have said it already, I’ll say it again, I have lived before.  When I came into this existence, I realized I didn’t have many of my normal tools; so what did I decide?  I decided early on, unbeknownst to many, unbeknownst to any; I would use this lifetime as a journey…

     I would neither care about this or that.  I would not worry about this or that…  I would use this life to dabble and daunt.  I would use this life to learn about haunts.  I would use this life  And why not?  I had done it before, I will do it again… 

     This life, I would use…  To become more.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted © and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment