Thursday, March 3, 2016

What I Write


 
WHAT I WRITE

by

Anthonystjoseph

     I recently told you about a girl named Cassandra.  She was a character that I extremely loved to create and share and although it was a story that traveled to a few depths of darkness, it was a story of love.  The thing I like most to write about is love.  The thing that draws my heart in deeply is love.  The thing that draws tears the quickest from my soul is love.  As humans we are driven by and founded in the color of love. 

     I say this to you now because of the times when I write about what prevents us from love.  Prevents us as a whole or as one from finding or sharing that love.  I find myself often writing about these burdens and hurdles to love because I see these burdens and hurdles so clearly.  I despise these burdens and I want to knock down these hurdles and I want to slap their existence into the awareness of others who seem as though they are blind to these hurdles that block or slow down love; consequently, some of my writings are harsh.  Some of my writings are deep.  Some of my writings are not kind. 

     I say this to you because what is coming this month is harsh.  The words that fall from my brain and my tongue and spring forth from my fingers to my keyboard are going to be from a darker spectrum in the color of the rainbow.  So get ready and be prepared because as far as my words this month are concerned; I’m coming in hot!

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted © and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment