Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Santa Clause




THE SANTA CLAUSE

by

Anthonystjoseph

I look at your lips

Like two floating ships

Ships with true anchors

Sunk in the land of no lies

Your ships sail beneath

My parent’s eyes

Your ships always tell me

I speak nothing but true

My ships are the ones

With no lies for you

Follow my ships

You always say

My ships are the ones

That won’t lead you astray

As a child, your ships

Told me the laws

Your ships told me there was a Santa Clause

I believed you when told

And then I got old

Your ships had lied

They pushed true aside

I remember your ships

The same ones of the Clause

They are the ships

Who said God makes the laws

Which true is true

I cannot know

Once your ships tell me lies

I must see with my eyes

I may have to pause

The stuff ‘bout God’s laws

So please don’t tell my kids

About Santa Clause

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment