Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Heart de Stone Part V




HEART de STONE PART V

by

Anthonystjoseph


     Again it was Sunday and now nothing like Monday…  It was Sunday morning in December and it was very cold.  The thermometer actually said it was twenty six degrees old.  I awoke through the night and fell back to sleep; then there was another dream for my soul to keep.  In the dream I awoke and I was there in a place; some strange woman on the couch refusing to look in my face. 

     Then she walked in the room and followed me into the kitchen.  She stood very close, staring and refusing to say a word, and that’s when I lost it being tired of the same old unheard.  I slammed the cupboard door and said, “WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT!”  That’s when her eyes welled up and she uttered some words.  The words became gargled as her speech suddenly slurred.  The violence of my emotions; they shook me awake, her feeble attempts had reached their expiration date.

     I awoke and I thought to write the moments of the dream, and then I thought different for it may not be what it seemed…  Then I got a message that the dream was what it seemed.  So I said to myself, ‘I better write that damn dream’.

This is not an ‘Imitation...’.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment