Saturday, June 15, 2013

Proper Placement






PROPER PLACEMENT

by

Anthonystjoseph
 

     As an extremely passionate person I just cannot seem to control my heart on certain levels.  When it comes to the romantic chambers of my heart I am just led.  Unfortunately, on more than one occasion I have been led in the wrong direction and placed my emotions in the wrong place.  There have been occasions when my heart will just jump into my eyeballs and drag their viewing to a certain person and say, “THAT’S IT”.  My mind will be screaming in the far off distance where it has been sequestered and held captive by my heart and its minions, “no, that’s not it”. 

     Sometimes it gets to the point where it’s too late.  My heart has dragged me knee deep into a personal relationship where I am fully involved and invested and totally committed on all levels spiritually and otherwise to an unhealthy relationship…  My mind having been held captive far too long, only given water and bread, is barely able to voice its concern… Every now and then my mind will gather up enough energy to speak out and say, “told you so”, with the occasional “idiot” gasped out in complete resignation to the strength and imprisonment of my hearts needs and desires.

     Eventually the relationship ends as it should have never started and my heart still continues to fight its losing battle…  My heart can’t walk past a phone or have a silent moment without saying things like, “CALL”, “they want you to CALL”.  My mind, having been released from captivity and getting regular meals and regular workouts has regained its strength at this point and says, “Don’t even THINK IT!”

     I am one day going to get my heart and my mind to get their talking points together and sit down and have some settlement talks on this issue because I am tired of being divided.  I am tired of falling in love with the wrong person.  I just can’t control that heart of mine…  It wants what it wants.  Some folks don’t have the same kind of heart and they can turn it off, or even sometimes having never turned it on, they can walk away unharmed.  Love feels like crap when they don’t care about you but you on the other hand have to fight calling them every day.  Note to self: ‘Proper Placement’.

By

Anthonysjtoseph

All works copyrighted  and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment