Friday, June 26, 2015

The Writer


 
THE WRITER

by

Anthonystjoseph

     I recently had a new acquaintance get upset because in a text message I capitalized some words…  I was at a loss as I always am when someone objects to my writing.  If my letters annoy you, than my words are going to wound you.  When it comes to my grouping of words, everything is fair game…

     You see, there is something that a natural writer sometimes does when writing, something that a writer does when conveying, something that a writer does when delivering, something that a writer does when preaching; it’s called acrobatics with words, and sometimes I even dance with LETTERS! 

     A true writer understands the passion of the comma.  A true writer knows the sincerity of italics and loves the proper employment of the exclamation point.  A true writer loves the punctuation only second to the word.

     The true writer cannot fight his destiny or change its pattern…  A true writer is chosen, delivered, and even promised to their path.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment