Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Racist Rant of John J Hargrove: Author of 'Beneath The Surface'


 
THE RACIST RANT OF JOHN J HARGROVE:

Author of ‘Beneath The Surface

by

Anthonystjoseph


     I am so sickened and appalled at the trend of certain members in the human race to not hold someone accountable for their actions just because they belong to the same race.  We recently witnessed a police officer shoot an unarmed teenager and not be held accountable for it.  Members of his race came out and said it was justified twenty minutes after the homicide occurred.  Now they will tell you that he has been cleared by a Grand Jury and ‘they’ were right.  I will just point out the new video of the officer caught on film killing an African American man by shooting him in the back while he was running away and then going up and planting evidence, an event that occurs often as most of us African Americans know.  It’s called a ‘throw away’ weapon that many officers carry to make homicides ‘justifiable’.  We as African Americans have seen this thousands of times in our lifetime.  Yes, I said thousands.  That’s how easy it is for a police officer to shoot and kill an African American, or for that matter, an impoverished American, because many Caucasians have also found themselves on the other side of an unscrupulous officer’s handgun.  But the recent event that has me so upset is the release of a video showing how John J. Hargrove, a former trainer at SeaWorld and author of a new book titled ‘Beneath the Surface’ truthfully feels about members of my race.  We are sub human to him and apparently sub whale.  He cares about the whales but he doesn’t care for or about members of the African race as this video absolutely conveys in his use of disparaging words and labels of my kind.  He laughingly berates and condemns my race continually in his self-felt comical tirade against my race over behavior of a few.  He thinks of us as a disparaging moniker.

     Now what upsets me most about this event and this video is NOT what he says in the video or the fact that he is a through and through racist bigot.  The fact that he doesn’t care for my race of people and thinks of us as less than whales does not upset me at all because I am aware of people like John J. Hargrove.  I know that people like John J. Hargrove exist.  I have lived a very long life and I would have to be insane or a complete idiot if I wasn’t aware of people like John J. Hargrove.  I like when people like John J. Hargrove expose themselves as racist because then I know where they stand and I know to not go to their house for dinner or invite them to mine.  What upsets me most is how many Caucasian people are coming out to support John J Hargrove and saying that what he did and said was okay.  Some are saying that he was drunk in the video and so since he was drunk his behavior was and is excusable.  Now I don’t know what color the sky is in your world, but the sky in my world is blue and everybody in my ‘blue sky’ world knows that a DRUNK speaks their true thoughts.  People are coming out of the woodwork to support him and say that this is a smear campaign by SeaWorld.  SeaWorld didn’t get this man drunk.  Although his twelve or thirteen years of working for them and adding to and profiting off of the mistreatment of whales may have paid for the liquor that loosened his tongue, SeaWorld did not get him drunk and suggest that he comically disparage my race or display his true feelings and emotions towards my race.  SeaWorld did say they would have fired him if they had known about this video sooner since he was wearing a SeaWorld shirt in the video.  SeaWorld did not make these statements.  John J. Hargrove did!  SeaWorld also holds whales in captivity in horrible conditions and tears whale families apart in their effort to achieve financial gain, BUT this is not about SeaWorld!  This is about John J. Hargrove and who he is as a person and what he feels about my race.

     I just find it intolerable that people are saying his actions are okay.  So, no, John J. Hargrove, you did not upset me.  All Mister Hargrove did was illuminate me as to who he was as a person and what he thought of MY people.  So don’t try to sell me a book John J. Hargrove.  Don’t try to sell me anything.  Go to your corner and I’ll stay in mine.  I care for the plight of the whales so deeply that I will even appreciate YOU spreading the word to your racist supporters and even care deeply enough for the whales that I will accept and even appreciate THEIR help in this endeavor but as I said, don’t invite me to dinner and I won’t invite you.  It’s a big world.

By

Anthonystjoseph

 All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

3 comments:

  1. Its important to separate the John Hargrove and Sea World issues and this thoughtful article manages to do this in a candid manner. Moe S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely correct and appreciated. Whenever one speaks out that 'one' should be objective and clear... Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Here is a link to the actual pathetic drunken racist rant of John J. Hargrove, author of 'Beneath the Surface' and former trainer at SeaWorld for over thirteen years ~> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNbqdUe15Io

      Delete