Sunday, April 19, 2015

I Am An Unreasonable Man


 

I AM AN UNREASONABLE MAN

by

Anthonystjoseph

     My Central Nervous System does not respond well to stupid so I try to avoid it.  My Nervous System actually locks up to the point where my sphincter reacts and therefore I have to respond in order to unlock my bowels.  Try as I might, I just can’t avoid stupid on this planet, no matter where I am it bumps into me daily.  I don’t know if it comes from my high IQ or a spiritual celestial curse but some of these folks walking around just aren’t properly equipped.

     George Bernard Shaw says, ‘Reasonable men adapt themselves to the world around them.  The unreasonable man expects the world to adapt to him, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men’.

     I am an unreasonable man.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment