Saturday, March 7, 2015

History's Mystery




HISTORY’S MYSTERY

by

Anthonystjoseph


Your mouth is saying friend

But your words are saying foe

I’m tired of your mess

I’m not listening no mo’

The words are pretty

But your actions are not

Don’t blame me

For the clear mind I got

You’re not stuck in the middle

Because your name is diddle

You’re stuck in the middle

Because you let ‘em play you like a fiddle

So I’m saying goodbye

And your well has run dry

For I no longer see you

With my discerning eye

You’re out of the picture

You will not be seen

When it comes to our story

Your memory’s a dream

It’s over, it’s done

It’s completely finished

My new address is

Turning it around and taking a step forward

As far as my life

As far as my soul

You and your plan

Have no more role

I am done with you on an eternal level

When it comes to me

When it comes to mine

You’re out of my life

You’re History’s Mystery

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment