Sunday, March 8, 2015

Destruction


 
DESTRUCTION

by

Anthonystjoseph

Curious to know why you wanted to destroy me

Why would you collude in my downfall?

What did I do to deserve your disdain?

Why do you want my life to be filled with rain?

I liked you, I loved you

You were my only light

You came upon my heart like a thief in the night

I stand before you a destroyed soul

I see all of you clearly for your troubling role

Well, steel is where I come from

Steel is my stock

The destruction you craved is not a lock

For as I stare around at my destroyed existence

I build new blocks in knowledge of you

So don’t come again said way

For I am prepared for the day

Out of the destruction

Comes a soul anew

Out of the destruction

Comes someone prepared for you

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment