Sunday, January 12, 2014

Heart de Stone Part VI



 
HEART de STONE PART VI

by

Anthonystjoseph


     This dream was short because I’m getting tired of it all.  I’m told the old tree is about to fall.  All trees must pass; it’s the law of the land and the land of all life.  Her life as a tree resulted in me.

     There we were in a corn field aplenty, a corn field of clutter meaning there was much too many.  The leaves of the corn were different than most, these leaves were the color of a purple ghost.  We marched through the corn trying to make our way.  A friend of hers followed us pleading her case, I still had the mind set of, ‘get out of my face’.  The corn leaves of purple, the color of passion; were growing intense and slowing my action.  I cut through the corn while ignoring said pleas.  I couldn’t stop looking for a way out the leaves.  I cut through one last bunch and an opening occurred.  I left her and her friend without another word.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment