Friday, November 1, 2013

November



 

NOVEMBER

by

Anthonystjoseph
 

     The month of November is generally thought about as the start of the holidays and Thanksgiving for most people of the world but there are those of us who are aware of much more that goes on in the month of November.  The month of November is a month that darkness lurks in and around.

     There are some simple dark and general issues that lurk in November such as the ‘November Witch’ which is a name given to Autumnal Winds blowing and creating great waves on the Great Lakes of the United States during November… 

     There are also dark groups practicing in the spiritual world that use the month of November for certain nefarious practices and sacrifices…

     I mention this darkness only because there have been dark moments and periods of my life and on my path where I have questioned, argued, and even chastised God.  I have shouted my anger and cursed his ways to whatever face I thought was his over atrocities I have witnessed and learned of on this Earth called His creation!  If it’s His creation then in my opinion, He did it.  I shall publish some of these pieces during this month…

     In my questioning of God, my spirit and soul have been enlightened and illuminated to a sense of understanding.  My love of and for God has grown to the point of completeness…  At times in my life at present, sometimes daily, I say to God, “You know how much I love you don’t you, they can’t change that, and neither can I”.  His love for me has been complete…  I am sometimes ashamed of how I have called Him out and I am almost ashamed to reveal the levels and depths to you that my anger has driven me to at times; but I will reveal some of those levels in this month of November in the year Two Thousand and Thirteen…  Please don’t judge me too harshly…  Let me take that back; I don’t care what you do or how you judge me…  This hurt me more than it can ever hurt you.  These depths that I sank to helped me to understand and accept God for what he is and what he has helped me to become…  I am thankful for that which is me rising from those ashes.

      Be warned; some will frighten, some will worry, some will shake, and some are furry…

Happy Thanksgiving

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment