Monday, November 11, 2013

Heart de Stone Part II



 
HEART de STONE PART II

by

Anthonystjoseph


     On this second Sunday in November, in the year 2013; another dream I had, another dream of her.  I felt her presence and I ran to the window.  I saw the back of her head getting out of the car, I turned and I panicked…  She had been driven home…  Driven by someone who made her feel alone.  As they dropped her off, and then drove away, I saw remnants of the seizures were there to stay.  I looked and I turned searching for an escape.  I left out the back door praying not to be seen.  I wanted my exit to be free and clean. 

     The dreams don’t have to stop for they increase my resolve.  My exit was clean and my sleep was peaceful.  I did not awake for the dream was just knowledge.  Knowledge of truth and the state of my mind was all the dream meant so no need to rewind.  I have moved on from her troubles, moved on from her lies.  I never want to spend more time with those empty eyes.  The eyes of deception, the eyes of no truth; I am not the one, who started this root.  Any crime that’s been committed has not been by me, the crime of her life is for her to see.
 
This is not an 'Imitation...'.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment