Friday, October 11, 2013

Another




ANOTHER

by

Anthonystjoseph



     I once heard a voice, and as of now, of what it said, I have not told…  There have been those throughout time and history; past, present, and future, who have heard voices; of those who have heard, the situations are many.  Some are crazy, some are not, some hear one voice, and some hear a lot.  When the message is clear and the voice is not, does that discredit the message you somehow got.

~~~

     “I was shaken, incredulous.  I could not have imagined it.  Yet I must have imagined it.  The voice was as clear, as real, as strong, as any heard in normal conversation.

     Call it imagination, call it the subconscious, call it what you will, it was the first of numerous related other-worldly experiences that I have had through the years, which have convinced me that there is a higher power – a power that at times mercifully, at times sternly, sometimes gently, makes itself known to bumbling humanity…”

                                                                                   ~ Ernest C. Wilson

                                                                                      ‘Like A Miracle’

~~~

     What I was told will eventually be said, my thoughts sometimes tell me it’s when I’ll be dead…  Posthumous that is, my message will be, and then you’ll say, ‘maybe just maybe’, he was ‘lovely’.

     Let me count my angels as I do the stars.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment