Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Bum



 



A man once planned, intended, and came to kill me because I defended my rights…  I faced him down with my words in front of two hundred or so of his fellow gang members…  My words are strong and he didn’t intend long…  When he left me to be and wandered away, I stood there standing to live another day…  After he left a messenger came…  I could tell right away that the messenger was one…  You see, they had sent others…  You have no idea…  ~Anthonystjoseph


THE BUM

by

Anthonystjoseph
 

They thought he was a bum

But only to some

I definitely knew

Why he had come

All of a sudden

Just out of the blue

It seems God said

This bum is talking to you…

By Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted  and protected by law

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the greatest moments of my life! It will definetly be in my book and you will marvel at the majesty of the manifestation... I didn't do it, GOD DID IT! I'm not telling you, it's GOD TELLING YOU! And I cant WAIT to share this full story with you... ~Anthonystjoseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let me count the angels as I do the stars. I don't know why they're so fascinated with me... But I'm oh so thankful... And 'all of a sudden' I knew they were always there."~Anthonystjoseph

    ReplyDelete