Friday, March 1, 2013

Republican Wishes & Democratic Blood


 

REPUBLICAN WISHES & DEMOCRATIC BLOOD

by

Anthonystjoseph

 
     Sometimes I like to have little diabolical moments of thought were the devil on the wrong side of my head, sitting on the wrong shoulder, makes me smile at the wrong things…  Like when I have those horrible Republican Thoughts of manifest destiny where I think black pearls of wisdom from another one of my lifetimes like, ‘what’s mine is mine and what’s yours I’m looking over’. 

     The Republican mentality is really something that is truly lacking in the realm of sincere charity.  Even as a small child I understood that Republicans don’t care about you and Democrats are suppose too.  I say ‘suppose to’ because I was taught and raised to believe that Democrats do care about others but we know this now to be only sometimes true. 

     The truth of the matter when it comes to my needs, wants, and desires; I’m a person who wishes for the cloths of insincerity that a Republican wears but in reality I have Democratic Blood and a liberal heart and there is no way to change that… 

     The voting system needs to lose the ‘labels’ of Republican and Democrat and change so people will start voting for the human that is actually running.  This change will let the candidate state what they actually and TRULY believe in.  Until the system loses these constricting labels which give candidates two choices of thought, the process is a categorical FAILURE with nothing but PUPPETS on both sides of the BALLOT BOX!

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted  and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment