Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Toilet Seat Revolution

 
 
 

THE TOILET SEAT REVOLUTION

by

Anthonystjoseph
 
     So I had to come out of my skin today and give another show.  And by show, I mean strap on my DMX and tell another mother screwer what his position on this planet was and how it related to mine.  You heard it here first!  So I am out collecting money from my clients in order to again, get to my two comma goal, 1,(comma)000,(comma)000.  I am waiting for one homeowner to call me to come by and pick up a four thousand dollar check and I realize that my voice mail keeps going off with messages.  The first time it happened I just figured it was a signal problem or maybe I was just starting a call or whatever but I didn’t think about it.  Then I realized that my phone, which rings as constantly as Anita rang her bell, was not ringing as often as usual.  So I called my drunk friend in Baltimore, who by the way, is always drunk, to have her call me back and see if my phone was ringing and it was not ringing.  She’s generally too drunk to read my blogs or to hung over to gather the strength to focus on them so I don’t have to worry about her seeing this.  We just got in touch with each other after years of losing track of each other and it’s a shame that she’s still caught up in that getting drunk at the club.  The problem is that the club has moved to her house and is open twenty four seven.  But if she does read this then it’s all good because we were so close in the Army and she was like my little sister and now she’s a hopeless drunk so anything I can do to help is my job.  Maybe she’ll get pissed and drink some coffee. 

     Back to me and me having to come out of my skin, so I call Verizon and have to tell four different computer animated voices my information and last four digits of my social security number while I listen to the computer voices repeat themselves over and over again for my benefit as they continue to explain themselves to me.  For the record, I hate and refuse to talk to any computer and just push zero’s until a voice comes on that can actually take in oxygen and have a true thought.  I WILL NEVER TALK TO A COMPUTER!  Voice activated my ass.  So of course this apprehension of mine to talk to myself over the phone sets the tone for the next ten minutes.  Finally a woman comes on the line and thanks me for calling Verizon…  Phuck you!  She then asks me for the last four digits of my social security number for ‘security reasons’.  SURE!  I’m standing in a line in a grocery store talking on a cell phone which can be scanned with any Radio Shack less-than-a-hundred-dollar scanner…  SURE!  For my security, let me tell YOU my LAST FOUR!  The female dog representing herself as a Verizon customer service representative then realized I had a problem with repeating my information since I told her, “WHY DO YOU ASK ME FOR MY LAST FOUR WHEN I JUST GAVE IT TO THE LAAAASSSST FOOOUUUUUUUURRRRR COMPUTERS!!!!”   I’m not well at this point and the people in line are luckily focused on the drooling senior citizen who is cutting in front of the line while pretending to have alzhiemers.  So the girl on the other end of the phone who works at some Verizon call center decides to get her swerve on.  By swerve I mean neck swerve.  Some of my sisters are so good at swiveling their neck that you can hear that thang swiveling over the phone.  So she decides to go the ‘plucking my nerves’ route and provoke me by asking me for my first and last name and then says, “Is that with an ‘son’ or an ‘sen’…  Get my kids home, get my kids HOME…  Then she asks me for my mailing address with the zip code ‘included’  This wouldn’t be so bad if my phone number didn’t pull up all this information and I hadn’t verified it with the first four computers that I talked to in order to get to her neck swiveling *&^$%#**()(^%$*!  I finally cut her off when she said something about maiden name and just told her, “I NEED MY PHONE TO RING!”  She informed me that I would have to call her from another number and she could do some check on my phone then…  Whatever…  I hung up on her and went to my car and decided to call my client and ask him if he called and deal with Verizon and their raggedy phones later.  He hadn’t called. 

     Then the Lord said, “Let there be light.” A Verizon Wireless store was right in front of me on the other side of the parking lot.  In my haste to get my phone fixed and get back to my money I almost ran over the drooling senior citizen with the faux alzhiemers who was getting into his car to drive home (Jesus take the wheel).  I walk into the Verizon store and decide to have some ‘return-the-favor’ soup.  That’s where they gave me a bad day so I returned-the-favor.

     The first thing I do when I walk in the door is say to the greeter in a loud voice so all the ‘customers’ can hear me is, “CAN YOU GUYS MAKE A PHONE THAT WORKS!”  Clearly I need JESUS!  I went through four of Verizon’s ‘Chocolate’ phones that were reminiscent of the type of flawless technology that brought us the Ford Pinto, and now I have this LG which tends to act like a human female that cycles and gets PMS.  I guess it would be an alien female though because its cycle is more than once a month.  The clerk tries to cut me and my ‘Madea’ moment off and just ask my name and then when I go on he tries to cut me off again and asked my last name.  I pause and skull phuck him for a second letting him know this is no ordinary game and he best be cool and then give him my last name as he tells me to have a ‘look around’ while he gets someone to help me.  I tell him and the whole store that I don’t need to look around, I NEED MY PHONE TO RING!  Yeah I’m special…  You would think since they cut your hair off in jail here in Colorado that I would chill out and keep my DMX under wraps, but not me.  My special like DMX’s special is uncontrollable.   I blame it all on God because he made me.  It’s my story and I’m sticking to IT!  So this guy standing next to the snippy greeter takes me to the tech counter and starts fiddling with my phone.  I tell him to call it from the counter phone and so he does and it doesn’t ring.  He fiddles and fiddles and fusses and fusses and I squirm and squirm.  All I can think about is missing my money calls.  Here comes the climax. 

     The on hand technical support ‘piece of flesh’ standing in front of me for Verizon turns my phone off and then turns it back on and it works, it rings.  The same thing I told my friend in New York to do to on his phone the other day but forgot in my squirming over the potential loss of the money calls.  I retrieve my phone and turn to walk out the store and that’s when he did it.  You know that way somebody can tell you ‘thank you’ but it’s clearly a ‘phuck you’.  Yeah!  Um huh…  He said to the back of my head, “YOU’RE WELCOME!”  OMG!  WTF!  I guess he didn’t get the MEMO!  They got my poster up in some cities!  Ya’ll think I’m kidding on this whole DMX thang…  I turned as he said it and was basically standing in the center of the store at this point and said to him in my loud commanding voice that stopped everyone in the store in their tracks as everyone turned to look at me and said, “If you sold phones that worked I WOULD BE WELCOME!”  (My phone is three months old and the last four phones before that all malfunctioned and had to be replaced).  He wasn’t ready for the response, or the nature of my response; as in him and I occupying a stage with all these people watching mouth agape.  He let out another little squeaky, “you’re welcome”.  I repeated myself and the lack of any welcome feelings on my part and then told him across the room, “Do WE NEED TO DO MORE!  Because we CAN!”  He lost.  Why did he lose?  Because everybody’s playing a game.  I am not playing games…  Don’t have me talk to four different computers like I have time to waste and then have me repeat myself over your glorified walkie talkie in order to get your Made in China phone to work properly.  My phone cost three hundred dollars so it should provide more than three months service without malfunctioning. 

     Since I’m talking about malfunctioning systems I would like to bring up the toilet seat and the proper etiquette surrounding it!  The ‘all about you’ party is over females.  From this point on I am the chairman and founder of the Revolution de Toilet Seat.  I have personally trained the females in my family including my own mother that toilet seats shall remain up when not in use and now it’s time for you to train your females.  The men in my office are so whipped that they put the toilet seat down in the men’s restroom.  WTF!  I have to PEE!  I do not have time to bend down and touch some nasty toilet seat that has probably been pissed on because someone left it down, or should I say put it down because they were taught to do so by some selfish female.  Probably their MAMA!  Train yours ~ I trained MINE!

     All kidding aside, I would like to present my argument for the whole world to learn the proper and obviously correct way to leave a toilet seat when finished.  First off, it is obviously a lot more hygienic to leave the seat UP.  If the seat is up then the air in the toilet bowl will be fresh and not contribute to the growth of bacteria and germs.  Secondly, when the seat is down it allows for the possibility of flies to land on the seat and take a shit right where you’re going to lay your raw behind when eliminating your daily intake.  Did you know that every time a fly lands they take a dump.  Leave the seat up BABIES!  It’s just nasty to leave it down.  And women, we let you vote so now let us vote ~ the seat stays up.  You had your time!  Thank you!  You’re Welcome!  They said I would make a good leader.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted  and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment