Friday, September 28, 2012

God is Good


 

 
God Is Good

by

Anthonystjoseph


     God is good.  Yesterday he was great.  The day before he was even better, and then there was that one day when he was awesome.  I do remember that one day were I felt he wasn’t even there though.  And then there was that time that I just KNEW he wasn’t there.  But I always remember that day when I first knew he was there…  That day was a wonderful revelation of truth.  Then again, there was that day.  I’ll also never forget that other day.  And that day too…  Lord have mercy, that one day.  But he was never better than that day.  And I’ll never forget that other day either.  But like I said, that one day…  I really want to forget that other day though…  Oh, but thank you Lord for that particular day.  That day was almost worth it all.

     Come to think of it, he might be what I call ‘a little moody’. 

     He might just be preoccupied. 

     He might be trying to teach me to do this myself

     God is good…   Good at what he does.

by

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted  and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment