Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Anthonystjoseph Dot Com





Anthonystjoseph Dot Com

by

Anthonystjoseph



     So, about a year or so ago, maybe longer, I noticed that Yahoo and everybody else who offers Web Hosting Services was offering these services at much lower price than what I was paying.  One company I was associated with had just purchased a hosting plan at FIVE DOLLARS a month.  This made me feel like a really bad shopper since I had been paying almost thirteen dollars a month for my Web Hosting plan at Yahoo.  I really don’t ever feel like dealing with computer issues because computers are not my forte.  I finally gathered the mental energy to call Yahoo and ask about this and I was brusquely informed that those prices weren’t available to their OLD customers.

     Now wait a minute…  You are telling me that for over a year you’ve been selling services at lower prices and charging loyal customers like myself higher prices…  These NEW customers weren’t getting special pricing for a few months or an introductory trail period; they were getting these prices as permanent monthly payments!  Let me help you understand the idiocy of this from a consumer point of view.  If I come to your fruit stand EVERY day for six years and buy an apple for a dollar every day and then I find out you have been selling the guy in front of me the same APPLE for fifty cents because he HASN’T been coming to your for SIX YEARS then what kind of FOOL am I?  And what kind of FOOL are you for not recognizing the loyalty of six years…

     You better ask Direct TV how I handle bad business practices.  The point I’m trying to get to is that Anthonystjoseph Dot Com is under construction because I told Yahoo to get the HOOK!  I own my domain name until the Earth will change its own name so I am not worried about that part of it, but it will take me a while to gather the right-side brain energy to rebuild my site and I might just link it to this blog while I’m busy…  I have the book to finish and I cannot spend too much energy on that right now.  ‘Cut off my nose to spite my face’, that’s a part of being the human race.

By

Anthonystjoseph
All works copyrighted  and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment