Monday, January 4, 2016

Stolen Trust


 
STOLEN TRUST

by

Anthonystjoseph

I’m sorry that I

Cannot trust you

Trust for me

Was never my due

 
The moment that I

First awakened

Was the moment my trust

Was truly shaken

 
The vessel that births you

Is your transportation

The vessel that births you

Is your best relation

 
She hated me, she despised me

Her mouth said different

She hated me, she despised me

Her heart was indifferent

 
Those eyes of hers

Filled with strife

‘Oh God’, she said

Why this baby in my life

 
My Conception to her

Caused her world to tumble

The stories of it

Are a constant jumble

 
One thing was clear

She had wondered for long

Did she sing the wrong song

Did she do her child wrong

 
She didn’t know

For his hate did grow

He couldn’t trust her

And he couldn’t trust you

Because trust from the womb

Wasn’t his due

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

2 comments: