Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hell


 
HELL

by

Antlhonystjoseph

     I love the light and that that is supposed to be God, good, and righteousness, but if you read my work then you know I have also at times been drenched in darkness.  I have been abused.  I have been emotionally, psychologically, and physically tormented at times in my life.  You would think that I would be unhappy about this, which I am on some level; you would think that I would be angry about this, which I am on some level; but overall, I am a happy person.  You might ask why or how am I happy?  I will tell you.  Probably because I realize how enlightening this has been for me and partially because I also realize that it is like this for most of us.

     What kind of world is this that we are born into where we are stripped of our knowledge and then taught to crawl amongst wolves?  What kind of world are we born into that teaches us about a Santa Clause on one hand and a boogey man on the other and then both of these fictional characters are replaced by their adult counterparts of God and the Devil respectfully?  What kind of world?

     What kind of world leaves you in doubt?  What kind of world leaves so many without?  What kind of world has so many questions?  What kind of world has so many different answers?

     It’s the world we live in and the world we come to love.  It’s the world we live in and some come to hate.  It’s the world we live in that provides many different states.  There is a trick to the rules, there is a trick to the plan.  The trick is quite simple and the trick needs no plan.  Just enjoy your time and I’m not trying to rhyme.  The trick is to say phuck it and learn how to laugh.  The trick is to ride above, like the tall regal giraffe.  I’ve seen mansions, I’ve seen pyramids, I’ve seen dirt floor shacks; I’ve also seen millionaires who have every single nick knack.  You can call yourself lion, you can call yourself king, but I’m telling you one thing, it’s all the same thing.  In some lives you’ll have this, and some lives you’ll have that; how do I know and how can I tell?  Because in this life I’ve seen Heaven and I’ve also seen Hell.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted copyright.jpg and protected by law

No comments:

Post a Comment