Saturday, September 6, 2014

Does God Exist?




DOES GOD EXIST?

by

Anthonystjoseph


     Is there a God?  Does God Exist?  I expect that some will never know until they pass on to the life after.  I imagine some won’t know for sure until they pass on to the life after.  If there is no God then is there a life after?  The thought of no life after is unimaginable to me.  The thought of no life before is unknown to me.

     Is there a God?  What is God?  What do I know?  I know that I do not know what God is.  I know that I do not know who God is.

     What do I know?  I know there is something out there.  I know that there is something that watches over us.  I know that there is something that guides me.  I know there is something that sees all.  I know this for a fact.

     How do I know?  I know because no human could do or command the things that I have seen.  I know.  I have seen.  I am.

     That is where my faith comes from.  That is what gives me faith.  I am thankful for that faith.  I am thankful that I do not end in death.  I am thankful for my life and my world.  I am thankful that I know.

By

Anthonystjoseph

All works copyrighted  and protected by law





  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment